Fountain pen Intuition Platino fluted
- Barrel is made of a single piece of material so that no screw joint interrupts the pure shape
- Cartridge/converter system that slides gently out of the barrel on turning the end cap
- Magnum sized handmade bicoloured 18-carat gold nib with iridium tip, run in by hand
- Manufacturing process involves over a hundred steps, most of them carried out by hand
- Available nib widths are M (medium), F (fine), EF(extra fine), B (broad), OM (medium/ left slent), OB (broad/ left slent) and BB (extra broad)
Fountain pen Intuition Platino fluted, black, Medium
The style of the Intuition series is unmistakable, with its characteristic trumpet shape, the ribbed surface of the end cap, and the spring-loaded clip. With its gleaming polish, the pure black of the Intuition writing instruments radiates a deep intensity. The Intuition Platino series brings a more powerful accent into play. Elegant as ever, but with a somewhat thicker barrel, the Intuition Platino makes its mark. The words "Handmade in Germany" are engraved in the platinum-plated ring that decorates the open end of the cap.